Cooking Time: 32 Minutes
2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
1½ pounds baby red potatoes, cut into ½-inch pieces
2½ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
1 cup panko bread crumbs
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
Juice of 1 lemon
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
4 garlic cloves, quartered lengthwise
⅓ cup Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
4 fresh cod fillets
1 teaspoon fresh mint, finely chopped
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to HI. Select START/STOP to begin. Let preheat for 5 minutes.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and the potatoes. Season with 1½ teaspoons of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
Sauté for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are golden brown.
3. While potatoes are cooking, combine the bread crumbs, 4 tablespoons of butter, poultry seasoning, the
remaining 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper, and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Stir well.
4. Once the potatoes are browned, carefully remove them from the pot and set aside. Add the remaining 1
tablespoon of oil, then the onion. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, until the onions are lightly browned. Add the
tomatoes, garlic, and olives and cook for about 2 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Return the potatoes
to the pot, stir. Select START/STOP to pause cooking. Close crisping lid to retain heat.
5. Coat the cod on both sides with the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Evenly distribute the breadcrumb
mixture on top of the cod, pressing the crumbs down firmly.
6. Open lid and place the Reversible Rack in the pot over the potato mixture, making sure it is the higher
position. Place the cod fillets on the rack, bread-side up. Close crisping lid.
7. Select BAKE/ROAST, set temperature to 375°F or 190°C, and set time to 12 minutes. Select
START/STOP to begin.
8. When cooking is complete, leave the cod in the pot with the crisping lid closed for 5 minutes to rest before
serving. After resting, the internal temperature of the cod should be at least 145°F or 65°C and the bread
crumbs should be golden brown. Serve with potato mixture and garnish with chopped mint and lemon
Total Fat: 28g