Tangy Beef And Eggplant Keto Wraps
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1/2 cup coconut flour
4 large eggs
1 1/2 cup coconut milk
800g lean ground beef mince
4 medium sized eggplants, chopped
2 tsp. turmeric
2 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. cumin, powdered
1 tbsp. ginger, minced
1 tbsp. garlic, minced
1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Prepare the tortillas. In a bowl whisk together the 4 large eggs, the coconut flour and milk along with a pinch of salt to make the batter.
- Let it rest for a minute as it thickens. Ensure that your batter is runny enough to be evenly spread so as to make thinner tortillas.
- Spread on a skillet and cook for 2 minutes at the most. Flip to the other side and cook until it is slightly browned.
- The batter should yield around 8 tortillas.
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- On a pan over a medium flame, add the ground beef and cook for 5 minutes or so until it isn’t pink anymore.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- On the same pan, heat the coconut oil and add the ginger and garlic.
- Fry on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the eggplant along with the cumin, turmeric, salt and paprika. Stir until eggplant is well coated for about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the contents to a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until well done.
- Assemble the wraps. On a tortilla, divide the beef and eggplant evenly. Serve hot!
Calorie count- 4040