Spicy Grilled Shrimp
Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
1-pound jumbo shrimps, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons brown erythritol
1. Take a mixing bowl and stir in the listed ingredients to mix well.
2. Let it chill and marinate for 30-60 minutes.
3. Preheat Ninja Foodi by pressing the \”GRILL\” option and setting it to \”MED\” and timer to 6 minutes.
4. Let it preheat until you hear a beep.
5. Set prepared shrimps over grill grate, Lock and secure the Ninja Foodi’s lid and cook for 3 minutes, flip
and cook for 3 minutes more.
6. Serve and enjoy.