Shrimp and chicken
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
2 tablespoons of olive oil
500g chicken leg fillet cut into cubes
2 crushed and chopped cloves of garlic
1 sliced onion
2 chopped celery stalks
1 chopped green pepper
1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning
Salt to taste
2 cups of beef broth
790g canned crushed tomatoes
2 tablespoons of butter
500g peeled and cleaned shrimps
- Pour the olive oil into a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the garlic and chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the onion, celery and pepper.
- Cook until tender.
- Season with the Cajun seasoning and salt.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Incorporate the sausage, broth and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
- Add the butter and prawns in the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Fat 33 g
Sodium 1274 mg
Potassium 658 mg
Carbohydrates 5 g
Fiber 2 g
Protein 33 g
Sugar 5 g