Riced Cauliflower & Curry Chicken
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
2 lbs chicken (4 breasts)
1 packet curry paste
3 tbsp. ghee (can substitute with butter)
½ cup heavy cream
1 head cauliflower (around 1 kg)
- In a large skillet, melt the ghee.
- Add the curry paste and mix.
- Once combined, add a cup of water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, cover the skillet and simmer for 18 minutes.
- Cut a cauliflower head into florets and blend in a food processor to make the riced cauliflower.
- When the chicken is cooked, uncover, add the cream and cook for an additional 7 minutes.