Preparation Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. salt
For the filling :
3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 cups of cremini mushrooms, sliced
3/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/8 tsp. cayenne
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
¾ cup milk
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp. of parsley (chopped)
6 slices of deli-sliced cooked lean ham
1/4 tsp. of salt
Freshly ground pepper
- Put and combine the salt and flour in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Gradually combine the two mixtures until smooth. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Spray a skillet using non-stick cooking spray and put over medium heat. Stir the batter a little. Add 1/4 of the batter into the skillet. Tilt the skillet to form a thin and even crêpe. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the bottom is golden and the top is set. Flip and cook for 20 seconds. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat the steps with the remaining batter. Loosely cover the cooked crêpes with plastic wrap.
- For the filling. Put all together the ingredients for filling in a saucepan on medium heat – flour, milk, cayenne, nutmeg, and pepper. Constantly whisk until thick or around 7 minutes. Remove from the stove. Stir in a tbsp. of parsley and cheese. Loosely cover to keep warm.
- Spray a skillet using non-stick cooking spray and put over medium heat. Cook the garlic and mushrooms. Season with salt. Cook for 6 minutes or until the mushrooms are soft. Add 2 tbsp. of sherry. Cook for a couple of minutes. Remove from the stove. Add the remaining parsley and stir.
- Put the crêpes side by side on a flat surface. Spread a tbsp. of the sauce and 2 tbsp. of the cooked mushrooms. Roll up the crêpes and transfer them to a greased baking dish. Put all the sauce on top. Bake in the oven at 450°F for 15 minutes.
Calories: 232 kcal
Protein: 16.51 g
Fat: 10.8 g
Carbohydrates: 16.25 g