Lamb Keto Sandwich with Guacamole
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
7 large eggs
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup butter, melted
Salt to taste
2 tbsp. coconut flour
2 small lamb sausage links
Guacamole ingredients (increase as required)
1 avocado, peeled and pitted
1 tsp. lime juice
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1 small tomato, chopped
Few drops of Tabasco sauce
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the butter gradually.
- Add ingredients 2, 4 and 5 and beat gently as the mixture starts thickening.
- Once the mixture is thick, spread in the pan evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Alternatively, stick a toothpick in the center and if it comes out clean, your bread is done!
- Cool on a rack for 10 minutes and cut out 2 slices.
- Prepare the guacamole. Mash the avocado to your linking. You can leave it chunky or soft.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the guacamole and refrigerate for an hour.
- In a pan, cook the sausage links until they’re brown on the outside and attain a firm texture.
- Cut the sausage into small pieces.
- On the bread, spread the guacamole evenly. Place the sausage on top of the spread. Enjoy!
Calorie count- 320