Keto Chicken Enchiladas
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
4medium chicken breasts
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1/4 cup onion
5 medium green chilies, chopped
3 oz butter
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper powder
3 tsp. cumin powder
2 tsp. coriander powder
2 tsp. onion powder
300g tomato puree
Salt and pepper
4 keto tortillas
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- In a pan, fry the onion, chilies with the oil until the onions are golden brown. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place the breasts in the pan and fry lightly on both sides. Baste the onion and chilies on top of the chicken.
- After a minute or so, place the breasts in the oven. Leave the onion and chilies in the pan. Cook the chicken until it is white in the center.
- Melt the butter in the pan.
- Add ingredients 6-9 to the butter and fry until fragrant.
- Add the tomato puree and stir well. Simmer on low het for around 15 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the oven and slice into smaller pieces.
- Assemble the enchiladas! On one tortilla, add the chicken, pour some of the sauce over it and add the cheese on top. Wrap the tortilla is you prefer.
Calorie count- 1100