Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 2 hours
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
500g chicken thigh fillets
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup of magnet olives
50g rinsed and drained marinated artichoke hearts
100g roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
1 sliced onion
½ cup of chicken broth
¼ cup of red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1 teaspoon of dried thyme
2 tablespoons of arrow root starch
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the oil and garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring often.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chicken to the slow cooker.
- Add the olives, artichoke hearts and peppers around the chicken.
- Sprinkle the onion.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients except the arrow root starch.
- Pour this into the slow cooker.
- Cover the pot.
- Cook over high heat for 2 hours.
- Take 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid.
- Incorporate the arrow root starch into the liquid and return it to the pot.
- Simmer for 15 minutes before serving.
Fat 36 g
Sodium 899 mg
Carbohydrates 4 g
Fiber 1 g
Protein 26 g
Sugar 3 g