Preparation Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
4 tbsp. Whole wheat flour
9 oz. Tuna
5 cup Bread crumbs
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
2 Chili pepper, seeded
6 Basil leaves
5 Sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
4 cloves Garlic
6 oz. Scallops
4 tbsp. Coconut oil
- Coat a pan in 1 T oil and place it on the stove above a burner that has been turned to a high/medium heat.
- Add in the scallops and let them cook until they are completely white.
- In a food processor, mix in 1 T coconut oil, the egg, tomatoes, garlic, and onion before adding in the seasoning, chilies, basil and parsley, and medium setting process.
- Add in the shrimp, scallops, and tuna and process on a low setting.
- Add in the breadcrumbs and keep processing until everything binds together.
- Make the results into patties before adding them to a plate and placing the plate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Coat a pan in the remaining oil and place it on the stove above a burner that has been turned to medium heat.
- Cook the patties in the pan until both sides have turned a golden brown.
Calories: 396 kcal
Protein: 35.52 g
Fat: 19.68 g
Carbohydrates: 22.73 g