Cheesy Jalapeno Boats
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
8 oz. cream cheese, reduced fat, soft
1 cup cheddar cheese, reduced fat, grated
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp. skim milk
1 cup panko bread crumbs
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp chili powder
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, stems & seeds removed
1. Place the rack in the cooking pot and line with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, cheddar, and garlic powder.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
4. In a shallow dish, stir together bread crumbs, paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
5. Spread a tablespoon of cheese mixture in each jalapeno. Dip in egg mixture then coat with bread crumbs.
Place on the parchment paper.
6. Add the tender-crisp lid and set to bake on 350°F or 175°C. Cook 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden.
Total Fat 5g
Total Carbs 9g