Cast-Iron Cheesy Chicken
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
4 chicken breasts
4 beef strips
4 oz ranch dressing
2 green onions
4 oz cheddar cheese
- Put oil into a skillet and heat on high. Add the chicken breasts and fry both sides until piping hot.
- Fry the beef and crumble it into bits.
- Dice the green onions.
- Put the chicken in a baking dish and top with soy sauce.
- Toss in the ranch, beef, green onions and top with cheese.
- Cook until the cheese is browned, for around 4 minutes.