Baked Chicken With Cauliflower N Cheese
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 large cauliflower, cut into small florets
2 cups coconut milk
1/4 cup coconut flour
6 chicken breasts, skinless
100g cheddar cheese, grated
3 tsp. rosemary seasoning
3 tsp. basil seasoning
5 tsp. paprika
1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Rub the chicken breasts with paprika, basil and rosemary. Drizzle the coconut oil over the chicken. Place in a baking tray
- Boil the cauliflower florets until soft and drain the excess water. Place in a baking tray.
- In a saucepan, add the milk and flour. Add small portions of the butter while continuing to whisk vigorously. Keep whisking for a couple minutes after adding all the butter as the sauce bubbles.
- Once it thickens, remove from heat and pour over the cauliflower in the baking tray.
- Place both the chicken and the cauliflower in the oven.
- Bake until well done. The chicken should be cooked fully through and should be white throughout without any pink left in it. The cheese sauce will bubble when fully cooked.
- Serve together and enjoy!
Calorie count- 3550